7.10.2008

We Blog!

Gpa & Nana have moved into the blogging world... or at least Nana! Thanks to Holly (my techie mentor) I can now keep you all up to date on my very boring life.

So.... what's up with me. Hmmmm. Hmmmm some more. Oh well, that's what I mean by boring :)

Anyway, check in again, and I might have something more interesting to say when Holly isn't looking over my shoulder, laughing, and watching me mispell stuff.

Ta, ta... Nana

3 comments:

thejbairdbeat said...

Welcome to blog life! Thanks for letting us know you are here. I like the background you have. I am thinking about changing mine up a bit. You'll find that things you never thought about writing about suddenly become blog entries (at least in your mind!). It's fun!

Confessions of a 30-Something Drama Queen said...

I LOVE your background! My blog so needs a make-over. Thanks for the chat last night. It was fun. Maybe now that you have a blog and I have internet so I can actually use my blog, we will talk more.
Love ya!!

holly said...

Well, I can't let my sisters show me up. I better leave a comment too. I hope you remembered your password, because your blog needs to be updated! hee hee.

Also Kelly, I totally agree about all the blog posts I have in my head that never seem to make it to my blog. I think I blog internally way more than I actually do on the computer. But it's still fun for me.